Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Who Am I

Well I have been blogging now for a while and realize that I have never really posted on who I am.  I am Brandon. My family and I live in greatest state of all, Maine.  I am a husband to an amazing wife who is employed as a homemaker for our 5 wonderful children and our American bulldog.  Our children's ages are 11, 8, 5, 4, 3. Names are Jada, Brynn, Bailey, Daniel and Evan.  We live on about 2.5 acres and enjoy having a little farm, raising our own vegetables and living off the land as much as we can.  Our desire is to serve the Lord whole heartily.  We currently are serving at Bible Baptist Church in Unity Maine.  We love our Pastor and our church family.  I have been called to preach and am looking forward to the day when God calls us away from Unity to start a church in Waterville Maine. A place of 16,000+ people and no Independent, Fundamental, Baptist Church. 

1 comment:

Matthew Jones said...

Brother, praying for your vision! You and your family are a real blessing!