Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

God is so good!!!

God has been good these past couple weeks. I know yet again it has been a little while since I last posted but again I have been very busy. God continues to work up here in the great state of Maine. This weekend it was around zero degrees and we had four men from our church go out soul winning. Praise the LORD! I had a wonderful time fellow shipping and speaking with folks about Christ. It gives me such a burden when I knock on someones door and they see us but will not answer the door. There is a large kingdom hall down the road and it saddens me to think about there presence in that area. Its time the BAPTIST had a presence! Amen! We need to be faithful to shine our light all over the world. The Jehovah witness are sure faithful about spreading there lies. Its time some Baptist became faithful. Today was a busy Sunday. We had our church service this morning then headed to Augusta to Churchill baptist church for there fellowship service. Then headed back to Unity tonight for our evening service. Our day was filled with good Bible preaching. Amen! That is enough rambling tonight. I will post again soon. Hold the Fort my brothers and stay true to the things of God.

No comments: