Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Praise the Lord for His Word!

I am posting this header again because I have seemed to upset some people by saying the KJV is Gods translation. What I should of written is I believe the Authorized King James Versiom is the pure, preserved, infallible Word of God in the English language. I do also believe that God can translate the Bible into other languages. After all we do serve an all powerful God. I do however believe that in order for those Bibles to be Gods Word they need to be translated out of the same textual basis as the Authorized King James Bible. The Masoretic Text and the Textus Receptus. If a Bible is not from these text then they are currupt. If the NASB, NKJV, and NIV are basicaly the same but they come out of a differant base text and do not at all say the same things in there English translations then how can they be the same. Things that are differant can not be the same. I know this is a hot button topic for many people so we can agree to disagree but I encourage you to study were your Bible came from. I believe you will supprised. Seek the LORD for guidence and truely consider what I have said. Hold the Fort my Brothers and stay true to the things of God.

2 comments:

T. Nathan Pelkey said...

Brandon,

Amen and amen! I'm proud of you and your strong stand on the Word of God! Keep fighting the good fight, standing on the truths of God, and being unshakable God will bless! There are enough "churches" and "pastors" out there who will tell people what they want to hear and what makes them feel warm and fuzzy! Stay true to God and His Word speak the truth in love, and God will be pleased!

Love you Brother,

Nathan Pelkey

Matthew Jones said...

Amen! Keep swinging that ole' KJB Gospel Hammer! (Jeremiah 23:29)