Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Love my Local Church!

I just want to start this post by saying God is so good!  I don't deserve the things he gives me.  My family, my church family, to be His child, but he blesses me.  I'm so thankful for His blessings. 
    The title of this post is;  I Love my Local Church.  I say that because it is true.  God has allowed me to be apart of an amazing Church of amazing people.  As you know I am praying about timing and Gods plan for our life.  I am looking forward to the days of Waterville but don't look forward to leaving BBC.  I have learned so much in my time at BBC.  God has done great things in our life while serving there.  God has shown us that people will come and sadly people will go but He is faithful.  The devil does not attack what God is not in.  He attacks God's Local Church by attacking the families that make up that church.  The devil may win a victory here and there but God wins everything in the end.  I'm just glad to be apart of what God is doing.  I praise the Lord for the time and opportunity to serve him along with my brother. 
     My Pastor  is my brother.  How God has blessed me with a godly family.  I love my preacher.  I love his stand on the WORD.  He has a heart for the LORD and I have learned much from him.  I couldn't ask for a better man of god to serve under.  I know God has huge plans for BBC this year.  I am looking forward to vision night this Sunday. 
   We had a discouraging end of the year but how God is so encouraging.  I am reminded not to put my trust in man but in Christ.  God brought out 6 visitors to our candle light service.  We had hands go up for salvation and I know the Spirit was working on others.  God has great plans for BBC's outreach this year.  I really believe he is going to use us greatly in reaching our community.  A couple of pictures from our candle light service below.
     Our Pastor is heading to Oklahoma in a few weeks to the church planters confrence.  We are praying that God would work in the heart of preachers as well as churches.  He is going there to raise money for our building.  Please pray as he and his wife are traveling and I will be filling the pulpit.  Also pray for God to do something great there. 
     God is so good.  He sure doesn't need me but I am so glad he wants me! 
    Hold the fort my brothers and stand firm on the things of God.



No comments: