Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's been to long!
 
I've allowed the business of life to keep me from my blog for to long.  If there is anyone who still looks at and reads my blog I will do my best to keep updating on a regular basis. 
     God is so good.   He just continues to bless at our home and our church.  I am still teaching Sunday school and we are currently studying the topic of revival and taking the study through the book of Habakkuk.  It's been good.  I also continue to get chances to preach which I have very much enjoyed.  My last message was on God giving us the victory over sins in our life.  We read from the story of David and Goliath.   God continues to bless and he has just been so good to us. 
   I plan on continuing my post on Baptist History and plan on doing some more information on the city of Waterville.  It's hard to think of leaving Bible Baptist Church but I am excited what God has planned for us in Waterville.  Please continue to pray for us as we seek God's direction. 

No comments: