Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Official

I am officially blogging.  My wife has been blogging for years and I continue to see how she can be a blessing and encouragement to others, as well as get that from other bloggers.  I hope to do the same thing through this blog.  In a world of great compromise it is ever so important that we stand faithful to the fundamental teachings of the Word of God.  It is easy for man to see the easy way out and drop our standards in our home as well as our church's.  We can achieve the task of faithfulness through prayer and God's help.  Hold the Fort my brothers and stay true to the things of God. 

3 comments:

Matthew Jones said...

Amen Brother! Welcome to the blog world!

T. Nathan Pelkey said...

Amen, Brandon!!! Keep that mindset and you will go far for the Lord! I love serving along side you and look forward to the day we can send you out to Pastor somewhere! I love you and thank God for you!!! Keep going strong!!! Woohoo, Praise God! Glory!!

Unknown said...

Hey Babe, just wanted to say that I love your blog, it is going to be great to be able to share you heart and vision here! I, too, am proud of you and I am so thankful for a hard working husband, and for your training for the ministry! I love you so much!